Thursday, March 10, 2011

Check Check.

Well I guess its about time I get this thing up and going. I feel like there are a BILLION things I have to do to get started with selling my own stuff.

Make the product. 
Photograph it.
Create business cards. 
Create packaging. 
Open an etsy shop. 
start a blog. 
Create a header. 
post and repost product. 
Apply for bijou market. 
Write the fine print. 
Find the time to do it all. 

Slowly but surely I am getting it all going though and it feels really good.
I know I dont have any followers yet, but hopefully soon enough I will so I am just going to write like everyone reads this.

First and foremost, I got into the market I applied for! Here are some pictures to prove it!

This is the list of all the vendors that will be selling this spring

Woot Woot, that is my shop name. I am one of the 50 chosen to sell!

They spotlighted me today on their blog (bijoumarket.com).. its still a little unreal to me.

So after the shock of actually getting in, the realization that i need to start creating like mad over the next month set in, and that is when I realized that I need to expand my 'craft area' which consists of the 3x4 foot area of my room that I spread out all over. So I think i am taking over an area of my unfinished basement as homebase. There I will craft my weeks away creating awesome things and NOT having to clean it all up before I go to bed. It will be nice.  I suppose I will upload some pics of that, whenever it happens. but for now here is a picture of what my crafting room looks like right now.




Catch up with all y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment